AS COMMUNITY WARRIORS...
We are organizations, businesses, social groups, innovators, entrepreneurs, and dreamers that believe we can create social change and be part of growing this movement.
We feel called with an overwhelming sense of responsibility to use our resources for good.
We raise awareness and funds because we believe in this life changing work.
And we believe change happens only when we are willing to be part of the solution.
Join us and decide how you can use your business for good.
Be creative and look for innovative ways to impart change, raise funds for Ophelia’s Place and promote your business.
THIS IS WHY WE'RE COMMUNITY WARRIORS FOR CHANGE.
HERE'S HOW YOU GET STARTED:
1. Incorporate Circles of Change in a creative way that imparts our message and promotes your product.
2. Put a change jar on your counter at home or work and every time someone says something negative about their body or someone else’s they have to put a $1 in the jar.
3. Consider purchasing a Circles of Change product or making a donation when you need a gift in honor of the person where 100% of the profits support the work of Ophelia’s Place.
4. Host a dinner where the conversation is about taking the pledge and inviting a dialogue around the manifesto and what it means to everyone. Ask for a donation for Ophelia’s Place for the delicious dinner you served.
5. If all that seems too much right now, consider what is the least you can give and become a monthly warrior.
SHARE WITH US HOW YOU'RE CREATING CHANGE
IN YOUR COMMUNITY THIS WAY.
TAG US USING @CIRCLESOFCHANGE OR #CIRCLESOFCHANGE
SPREAD THE LOVE
Share your Community Warrior heart with others while also giving back to our cause.
Do something within your circles that raises awareness and funds.
Here are a few examples of what Community Warriors have done:
There’s a real estate company that hosts a Women of Strength Cultivating Leadership Conference for hundreds as a way to unite and inspire others in a highly competitive field. They use that time as an opportunity to shine a light on this work and as invitation to join in the movement.
A couple that own a historical mansion with a desire to share that with the community
so they use that as a venue for events while asking for a donation for Ophelia’s Place.